Wednesday 18 May 2016

Estonian Skincare Haul Part 2


Hi loves! The part 2 of my Estonian Skincare Haul is here! If you haven't seen the first one I'll link it here. Let's jump right into it and I picked up few Natura Siberica products. I picked up 3 items from their Love Estonia range. I got the day cream (50 ml), night cream (50 ml) and also the eye cream (30 ml). These are from their limited edition range.

I have another skincare item from them and its their Exfoliating Face Scrub (150 ml). Its for oily & combination skin, so I'll be getting along with it just fine :)


The first body care item I got from them is Marigold Firming Body Cream. I'm not sure if its correct translation, because on the package its only in Estonian. 

The final product from them, I picked up is Tsar Mulberry Reviving Body Scrub (370 ml). I wanted to try more body products from them and this sounded like a good pick. I'll keep you posted how I like it :)

The last body care item in this haul is from brand called Organic Shop and I got their Organic Coffee & Sugar Body Scrub (250 ml). I picked it up, because I have never tried coffee scrub before and also it was very affordable.


I also got an eye serum from brand called ECO Laboratorie and its their Eye Care Serum (30 ml). I have been using it over a week and so far, I can say I really like it :) There will be more on the blog soon ;)

When I was in Estonia I came a cross totally new shop for me and its called Lemongrass House and they make natural beauty products. There was lot of products with lemongrass and I ended up getting their Lemongrass Toning Face Mask (150 g, 15 EUR). I really like the scent of it and can't wait to see how well it will work for my skin.

Then I got another toner and its from brand called Dzintars and its another new brand for me. The company started in the middle of the 19th century in Riga, so its an old company. I picked up their Sea Secrets Sea Collagen Cleansing Toner (100 ml). I'm really exited to see how it works for my skin. Toners have always been a big part of my skincare routine.

The next item is from my wish list and if you haven't seen it yet, you can take a look here. I got my hands on Naobay Renewal Argan Oil (30 ml). I'm a huge fan of facial oils, so more then happy to add this one in my collection. 


This is it for my Estonian haul :) I hope you guys like beauty hauls and I'll see you in my next post!


Thanks for reading! xo's

2 comments:

  1. So many lovely products! These are obviously all unknown brands for me, but they sound lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these sounds really interesting. ive never tried estonian skin care before

    ReplyDelete