Monday 3 October 2016

Review: Olivolio Botanics Donkey Milk Extra moisturizing Body Butter


Hi loves! The colder weather is here and I'm all about body butters. I have dry skin (except my face) and I need all the hydration I can get. I have been loving Olivolio Botanics Donkey Milk Extra moisturizing Body Butter (250 ml, 14.90 EUR) and I got it when I was in Greece. You can read that post here.


The body butter comes in a chubby jar and the formula of it is very thick. I always want to see everything in packaging, which allows me to pump the product out, but in this case it wouldn't be possible. This body butter is way too thick for the pump. 

Its rich with vitamins A, B, C, D and E, its a great anti-aging treatment. This body butter hydrates, regenerates and renews the skin. Its not tested on animals and is free of mineral oils, parabens and is made in Grease.


Like I mentioned before the formula is very thick and it takes sometime to skin into the skin. It doesn't take too long time though. I like how light it feels, like its wiped. It instantly hydrates my skin and leaves my skin soft and smooth. There is no sticky feel to it once it sinks into the skin. I feel like it makes my skin also feel thither and I feel like my skin doesn't get so fast dry as it does with other body butters I have used in the past.


I have really fell in love with this product. I love the wiped formula and how well it hydrates my skin. It has been absolute pleasure to use. I was worried, if I can find it here, but i did manage to find the page where they ship all over the world. You can find it here.


Which is your favorite body butter?


Thanks for reading! xo's

6 comments:

  1. i both love and hate thick body butters! they feel so lush but leave me sticky and greasy feeling..i am into oils but have the same issue..hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had that issue with body shop body butters if I used too much product x

      Delete
  2. honestly, I don't know the use of body butters LOL. But I've heard so many good things about the ones from The Body Shop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Body Shop ones are good, but can leave the skin bit creasy if used too much at once x

      Delete
  3. So first it was the goat milk and now is donkey ? :)))For whatever reasons I don't get along with body butters at all,I really like oils and lotions.

    ReplyDelete