Monday 20 March 2017

Review: Domina Elegans Golden Beauty Mask


Hi loves! Today I have for you a Domina Elegans Golden Beauty Mask (7ml) and its for one time use. Its an Estonian brand and I usually get their products whenever I'm in Estonia.


The mask comes in a golden packaging and it comes out as gel and has gold flecks in it, unfortunately I didn't make a picture of it. It reacts in contact with skin and changes. You can see it on a picture down below.

This mask claims to improve blood circulation, refreshes, cleanses the skin deeply and also opens pores. The mask has antioxidant properties which help against signs of aging.

I applied it on dry cleansed skin and put on generous amount evenly, avoiding eye area. I left it on 20 minutes. The mask bubbles up and does feel bit itchy on the skin, but I can feel how it removes all the dirt from my skin. After time was up I removed the mask with damp facecloth.


Down below you can see the before & after picture. My skin was left hydrated, but felt cleansed. It also made my skin feel smooth and brighter. I feel like my skin was even more soft the next day. I did the mask in the evening and in the morning I woke up to good skin :)



I'm so happy I ended up getting it. It was wonderful mask and I think one mask was around 9 EUR and I will be picking up more when I go to Estonia :) 


Have you tired the brand?


Thanks for reading! xo's


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the sound of this mask with the gold flecks in! I need some hydration - I'll have to check it out! x

    ReplyDelete