Sunday 2 February 2020

Review: Beauty Jar Brainstorm Cleansing & Purifying Scalp Scrub


Hi loves, I'm happy to share with you amazing discovery from Beauty Jar. I did got this sent as PR, but all my thoughts are 100% my own. I have their Brainstorm Cleansing & Purifying Scalp Scrub (100g, 2.90€). 

It's my first time trying the brand and I like their products are more natural. They don't use any colorants in their products and the scalp scrub contains 94.7% natural ingredients. Also there is no parabens or SLS in it.

It comes in a plastic tub, which is not ideal packaging in my oppinion. It's bit messy to use, but I don't see it fitting in to any other packaging either. 

It's formulated with ginger powder, almond oil, almond shell and bamboo powder. It does have slight ginger scent to it, which I do like. It smells so refreshing.

I try to use it once a week to deep cleanse my scalp. I wet the hair and massage it on to the scalp. After that I wash it off. It leaves my hair so soft, clean and it feels amazing. They do say to go in with a shampoo after that, but I have skipped it and gone in with a hair mask or conditioner. 


I'm so happy I had a chance to try Beauty Jar products. I do have some of their face masks to test out, which I'll be review soon. Their products are sold on Beauty Pro, which is Estonian online store and they do deliver in the EU. You can find this gem here, it amazing. 


Which is your favorite scalp scrub?


Thank you for reading! xo's

27 comments:

  1. I have never tried to use a scalp scrub but this one sounds pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of scalp scrub before, but I do have trouble with dry hair and I think I will try this. Thank you for a great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair is dry too and so many hair care products irritate my scalp, but this product soothes it x

      Delete
  3. I'd want to give that brand a try as well. It looks like it would work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time that I hear about this brand Beauty jar.their brainstorm scalp product sounds like a great hair product

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never used a scalp scrub before but it sounds like a really good product. I much prefer to use natural products like these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to use more natural hair and body care products x

      Delete
  6. I've only used shampoos till now. Scalp scrub is a first for me and I will definitely try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice and my hair and scalp feels amazing after that x

      Delete
  7. I've never heard of this Scalp scrub product but it sounds nice and great to use I need to check on this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of this Scalp scrub product, i would like to try it out !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth a dry and its affordable x

      Delete
  9. I like a ginger scent too. Especially if it's just a subtle fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting product. I love texture and that ingrediants are natural. Thank you for review.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/02/helena-rubinstein-wanted-rouge-005.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice product and so affordable x

      Delete
  11. Very interesting this product! To try
    Antonella
    https://antonellabasile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so good product! I have 3 backups :D

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete