Saturday 11 March 2017

Review: Olivia Ultra Lightweight & Hydrating Creamy Body Butter Melon & Pepper


Hi loves! I have been enjoying a lot Olivia Ultra Lightweight & Hydrating Creamy Body Butter Melon & Pepper (200ml, 8 EUR).


The body butter comes in a jar and the formula of it is light weight. Its a natural product based on organic olive oil. It also contains shea butter, which provides nourishment to the skin. Also almond oil, squalane and antioxidants from olive oil. These help to hydrate the skin without making it feel creasy.


Its light weight body butter and sinks into the skin easily. I don't need too much product, so It has lasted me a long time. I feel when I use it I don't have to moisturize my skin as often, then when I use other body butters.

It has a slight scent to it, which is not too strong, so it doesn't bother me. I picked up Melon & Pepper, because I wanted to try something new out, but I have to say I'm not fan of the scent. So its good the scent is not over powdering. 



I picked it up when I was in Greece end of last summer and I really have been enjoying it (minus the scent). I can't wait to go back there this summer :) The sea food was amazing and also discovering some amazing Greek natural beauty products. I did found a webpage where they sell the same body butter, if you are interested I'll link it here.


Which is your favorite natural beauty brand?


Thanks for reading! xo's


No comments:

Post a Comment