Friday 27 January 2017

Review: Natura Siberica Exfoliating Face Scrub


Hi loves! Today I have for Natura Siberica Exfoliating Face Scrub (150ml, €6.99) and 99% ingredients are natural. Its suitable for oily and combination skin. I have oily skin.


The scrub comes in a purple squeeze tube and its easy to get out the product. The formula is with out any GMO plants and doesn't contain parabens PEG, silicons, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, glycols and mineral oils. Its with Sophora Japonica and Arctic Raspberry, which delicately exfoliates the skin. It makes the skin smooth and firm. The Sophora Japonica contains up 30% Vitamin P, which stimulates regeneration process and regulates lipid balance. It also contains Apricot Seeds and it gently exfoliates the skin, and the  Arctic Raspberry extract soothes the skin.

Its suitable for daily use and its my first face scrub I have tried from the brand. I usually go for their body product. The scrub is gentle and I use it every morning. The color of the scrub is beige and has little particles in it, which help to get all the dirt off. The beads in it are small and thats why its gentle.  I wet my face and apply it on the skin. I scrub my face with it around 1 minute. It leaves my skin firmer and so smooth. After that I follow with my skincare routine as usual.



I'm really happy with it! Its affordable, natural and doesn't contain any bad ingredients. Honestly I can't wait to try more from them. I think next I try their face masks. 

If you are interested in this scrub, you can find it here.


Have you tried any of their products before?


Thanks for reading!


**Twitter**

No comments:

Post a Comment