Monday 26 September 2016

Review: Natura Siberica Sauna & Spa Slimming Hot Salt Body Scrub


Hi loves! I'm a huge fan of body scrubs and Natura Siberica does some great ones. I have been liking their Sauna & Spa Slimming Hot Salt Body Scrub (370 ml) and I picked it up in Estonia. I'm not suer how much I payed for it, but it wasn't too expensive. I don't remember how much I payed for it, but it wasn't over 20 EUR. Their products are more to affordable side. 


This is anti-cellulite body scrub, which contains organic juniper extract, Siberian rapa salt, fireweed and Altai mountain honey

The organic juniper extract contains resins, fatty oils, vegetable wax, organic acids, colorants and is rich with vitamin C. These all help to make the skin more elastic and firmer.

Siberian rapa salt contains lot of macro- and micro-elements, and these help to boost the immunity and regenerate the skin cells. It also sustains skin elasticity and firmness. The salt part help to exfoliate the dry skin cells and even out the skin texture.

The organic green tea helps detoxes, cleanses deeply and also tones the skin. 

The Altai mountain honey is rich with mineral salts and vitamins A, C, PP, H, E, K and B group. These help to  activate collagen synthesis.


This body scrub comes in a chubby jar and I do need to scoop out the product. The formula of it is to the thicker side and I don't think it could be possible to get out in any other packaging. Its so thick! It has very strong fresh herbal scent, which I like (Specially when my nose is bit stuck. Opens it up right away).

I use it under shower when my skin is wet. I like to use it on my legs mostly, but it can be used wherever you have problem arias. I like the formula has salt parts in it, which help to scrub the skin throughly and leave it so smooth and firm.


I personally don't believe it will take my cellulite away, but it does wonders to my skin. It leaves it soft and smooth, also firmer. My skin always looks healthier after I have used it. I can't be more pleased and I'm so happy I have another body scrub from them, which waits to be tested.


If you are interested in it, I did find it on Amazon and I'll link it here.


Which is your favorite natural body scrub?


Thanks for reading! xo's

5 comments:

  1. I have never come across this brand but the scrub sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this sounds just fantastic and I love the colour of the scrub x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Siberica's skincare products and the new scrubs & creams (especially the Kamchata line) are fabulous. Need to try that particular scrub, as I'm a fan of honey & thicker textures.
    xo, Lu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that line. I use their face scrub at the moment and its amazing :)

      Delete