Tuesday 22 March 2016

Wishlist: Skincare #1


Hi beauties! I have been trying to use more natural and organic skincare items and I was looking around beauty bay and decided to do a wishlist on items I have my eye on. 

I have tried Naobay toner (review) and it was love from first try, so I want to try more. First item on my wishlist is their Renewal Argan Oil (30 ml, 35.60 EUR, link). 

Naobay Renewal Argan Oil is renowned for its miraculous healing, nourishing and replenishing properties revealing a flawless finish for the complexion and decolletage.
It sounds amazing and I have been loving face oils, so I really want to give a try to this one. It also has 100% natural ingredients.



As someone with oily skin I love mattifying products (even though I use face oil :P). Naobay Mattifying Facial Gel Cleanser (200 ml, 17.20 EUR, link) sounds something for me. It claims to be gentle enough to use it day and night, so it would be perfect for me.

Vapour Organic Beauty is making organic mineral makeup and is totally new brand for me. On my wishlist from them I have Clarity Makeup Removing Cleansing Oil (27.9 g, 30 EUR, link), because I adore cleansing oils. The description of it sounds amazing, claims to brighten the skin and also boosts elasticity.  


Next item on the list is also from a brand I have never heard of before. Oskia Eye Wonder (15 ml, 50.60 EUR, link) sounds so promising! Its a nutri-active eye serum, which brightens and refreshes the eye area for more youthful appearance. I also like it has a pump, makes it so easy to use.


Next and the last item on my wishlist is an exfoliator from Pai. Their products are natural and I have heard so many positive things about the brand and I have wanted to try something from them a long time. That said, on my wishlist is their Kukui & Jojoba bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator (75 ml, 26.90 EUR, link). I like its suitable for sensitive skin, even though I don't have sensitive skin, but I want to use products on my skin, which are gentle on it. I also like the formula is alcohol free.



This is my wishlist at the moment :) I love skincare and try to explore as much as possible. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you know some amazing natural/organic beauty brands, do let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading! xo's

4 comments:

  1. Oskia is a dream! I love their cleanser you need to try it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of the Naobay cleanser, I have heard good things about Oskia skincare but not tried it. KBxx

    www.beautybykaris.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Naobay gel cleanser sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naobay is a brand I keep seeing appear on blog posts but is usually associated with a beauty box x

    ReplyDelete