Sunday 19 January 2020

Top 5 Posts of 2019


Hi loves, I'm back! I took some time off from this blog and I did change the name of it and now its Natural Beauty with Lala. Here we talk about everything to do with natural beauty products. And the first post of 2020 is going to be my top 5 most read blog posts from 2019.

On first place we have review on Novexpert Booster Serum with Hyaluronic Acid (link) and it got 604 views. It's amazing face serum and I still have it in my skincare collection :)

On second place we have Top 5 Holy Grail Products (link). It got 183 views and on that post I share my all time favorite natural beauty products I see myself buying over and over again.

Next we have review on Aïcha Glowing Radiance Range (link). It got 173 views. It's amazing skincare range, which gave me glowing skin and I also like their packaging. It's so pretty and reminds me summer.

On 4th place we have Whishlist (link) post, with 142 views.  It's the only one I did and I haven't got anything from the list. I need to redo it and see if my wants have changed.

On the 5th and last spot we have review on Joik Exfoliating Facial Scrub (link) with 137 views. It's a very gentle facial scrub from Estonian beauty brand. They have changed their packaging, so it might look bit different now.



I know the views are not something out of this world and that's on me. I haven't been active and promoting my blog the longest time. But I do want to thank everyone who still visited this blog and I'll be post more often from now on. 



What would you like to see from me?


Thank you for reading! xo's 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't try any of these products but they look very interesting. Thank you for review.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/01/carolina-herrera-good-girl-eau-de-parfum_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such an interesting products. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/03/dior-hydra-life-fresh-hydration-sorbet_15.html

    ReplyDelete