Monday 15 August 2016

Review: Ontic Minerals Pearl Highlighter


Hi loves! How are you all doing? I'm happy to be back home and enjoy the cooler weather. I do love hot weather, but sometimes it can be too much. Today I have for you guys Ontic Minerals Pearl Highlighter (3 g, 14.95 EUR) and its maid in Estonia.


The highlighter comes in a jar and is loose powder, so it can be messy to use, because I can't close the holes and the product does come out, specially when I would travel with it.

The powder itself is light weight and gives a very natural highlight, which can be build up (which I have done on the swatch down below). I like how natural it looks and it doesn't make me look oily (its something I'm always afraid, because of my oily skin type).


I have been using it on and off for months and it hasn't irritated or broken my skin out. It also lasted all day on me, even when my skin got oily and I powdered my face, I noticed my highlighter was on place ;)


Do you like mineral makeup?


Thanks for reading! xo's

15 comments:

  1. this is so gorgeous!! I am rediscovering mineral makeup thanks to the Italian brand Neve Cosmetics and they are really amazing!! i'm gonna have to check this one out as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its from Estonia, so I'm not sure if its available here, but I'm going to Estonia end of next month and can pick it up for you, if you want x

      Delete
  2. Looks gorgeous! I love highlighters and I LOVE trying out new ones!

    The Daily Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love highlighters, thanks for sharing!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really beautiful highlighter that is, I am obsessed with them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous color! I've never tried a mineral highlighter before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning color, thanks for sharing!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really lovely - beautiful! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have sample size of it, which is pretty decent size and absolutely love it. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete