Friday 11 March 2016

Review: Joik Lavender Bath Truffles


Hi beauties! Today I have for you Joik's Lavender Bath Truffles (310 g) and these are so relaxing. 

Joik is Estonian brand, which makes natural beauty products and so far everything I have tried has been amazing!


There is 6 in the box and these smell more herbal. The other truffles from them smell like chocolate, you can read all about it here. This one is with lavender essential oil and cocoa butter. It smells more herbal, so I didn't know if I would like it. 

I let it melt in the bath water and when the tub is full its almost all melted. The bath felt so relaxing and I feel everything with lavender is calming and takes my stress away. Right away I felt how soft and hydrated my skin was. I even skipped the moisturizer. 

It didn't irritate my skin or cause any itchiness. In the past some bath products have caused it, so I'm always afraid it might happen again. I'm so glad it wasn't the case with this one :)


The more I use Joik products the more I love it. I can't wait to get my hands on more of their products :) 


Do you like natural beauty products?


Thanks for reaidng! xo's

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so nice, especially the other chocolate scented ones you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds good enough to eat, never mind bathe in x

    ReplyDelete