Sunday 23 July 2017

Review: Bellapierre Cosmetic Glitter | Spectra


Hi loves! This week I have bit of glitter for you. I have been playing Bellapierre Cosmetic Glitter in shade Spectra (3.75g, $15). On their web page they have all together 12 shades available.


I got it in a Style Tone box and this is the most gorgeous glitter I own. It comes in a little jar and has a shifter to keep the product in. I usually get some out in the cap and then apply it. The glitter itself is silvery with holographic shift to it. I love the rainbow effect in it, just stunning and looks gorgeous paired with silver smokey eye.


It can be tricky to use glitter and I like to use it on a tacky surface. I tap some of the glitter in the pan and pick it up with a wet brush. I apply it on top of the glitter glue and I'm using one from NYX, which works really well. 


I'm really happy with this glitter and it can be used so many ways. You can apply it on eyes, body face, hair, even in your bath. If you are interested in it you can find it here.

I'll be posting a look with this glitter late today on my Instagram, which you can check here.


Do you love glitters?


 Thanks for reading! xo's

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE a good glitter eyeshadow. I'm so grateful that I go to glitter-worthy events at least once a month. I'll definitely have to try this one out!

    🍍 Pia
    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try cosmetic glitter on my eyelids. Can't wait to see what it looks like on!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really sparkly and I have look up on it on my Insta ;)

      Delete