Friday 15 June 2018

Review: Bellápierre Shimmer 9 Stack | Glamorous




Hi loves! Sorry for missing last week's post, but my life is crazy at the moment. I have hard time keeping up with my other blog and I just feel stressed. But this week I took time off and here I am with a new review. Today we are talking about Bellápierre Shimmer 9 Stack in Glamorous ($90.00) and I have reviewed one before, which where their Shimmer Powders (review). 

The Glamour 9 Stack contains only glitters. There is 9 glitters, which come in a clear packaging and they are stacked up on each other. Its a great way to store it and to travel with it, because it doesn't make a mess. I haven't had any issues using it. If you are afraid of a mess when working with loose glitters or eyeshadows, put a towel under the shadows when you open them, so when something does come out it will go on the towel.

I love the shades they have included in this set. There is something for every occasion. There is light shades and also more bold shades. With these there is a change you get fall out, so use them before you do your face makeup. I use NYX Glitter primer to apply these and a tamp flat eyeshadow brush. The glitter primer has tacky base and the glitter stays on and doesn't move around. I also used it on swatches which you can see down below.


I usually go more to the lighter shades, because the bolder ones are too strong for day time :D Yes, I wear glitter in my everyday life. If I wait for special occasion I can't wear it as much as I want. I love the selection of this set and if you are looking a good glitter set I would recommend it. I know its pricy, but I trust Bellápierre as a company and I haven't had any issues with any of their products, including these glitters. If you are interested you can check it out here.


Thank you for reading! xo's


2 comments:

  1. well nice colors of glitters! but $90 for those 9 colors it a bit too expensive i guess :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price is bit different depending where you are. In the USA its $90, but in Estonia its around 50 euros. But I agree $90 is expencieve x

      Delete