Wednesday 6 June 2018

Review: Innisfree Its Real Squeeze Mask | Rose


Hi loves! Sorry for missing last week's post. I have had super stressful period. I'm moving to other country and at the same time I constantly have to travel to France from Belgium. Life has been more complicated the usual. I have hard time finding the time to just sit down and write. Anyway this week's post is on Innisfree Its Real Squeeze Mask Rose (20ml, $0.79). 


The mask comes in a beautiful packaging and has roses on it. The mask itself also smells like roses. It claims to give supple and radiant skin, which we all want. The mask had nice amount of essence on it and it fit well. It was bit big around the mouth area. This is triple layer sheet mask and that means it helps the essence gradually sink into the skin and its  more  moisturizing. The rose in it provides moisture to the skin and makes it supple and smooth. The jeju green complex consists green tea, tangerine, cactus camemllia leaves and orchids to keep the skin healthy. 

I applied it on cleansed skin, after applying toner. I kept the mask on 20 minutes, which is the max recommended time. After the time was up, I removed the mask and let the essence sink into the skin. My skin felt after the mask refreshed, soft, smooth and hydrated. Down below you can see the before and after pictures.


Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethanol, Betaine, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Rosa Centifolia Juice (200mg), Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tangerine Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, The green Tea Extract, Camellia Leaf Extract, Prickly Pear Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

It does contain fragrance, so it might irritate sensitive skin. I personally didn't have any irritations, but I don't have sensitive skin myself. 


Would I buy it again? Yes I would! Its affordable, does great job making my skin looking radiant and it smells like roses.  If you are interested you can find it on RoseRoseShop (link).


Have you tried any of their skincare before?


Thank you for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment