Sunday 12 April 2020

Review: Beauty Jar Feed Me Nourishing Butter


Hi loves, hope you are doing good. I don't know about you guys, but I have have dry skin on my body (except my face) and I need to hydrated specially my hands (because all the washing) and legs. And I found the best thing to do it. It's the Beauty Jar Feed Me Nourishing Butter (90g, €6.50).

It comes in a black plastic tub and has bright orange label on it. I love their packaging is overall simple, but they make it up with the labels.

It's formulated with cocoa butter, which fits all skin types and is perfect to hydrated the dry skin. Shea butter is rich with fatty acids and also provides hydration to the skin. The grape seed oil helps to stimulate regeneration, prevents the appearance of pigment spots and  acne. It's also formulated without any SLS and parabens. Is for dry skin and contains 98% natural ingredients. It can be used all over the body, even face.

My experience has been amazing with it. It has a sweet scent to it, which I personally like. I use it to hydrate my legs and hands. The formula of it is thick like a butter, but it melts once it touches the skin. It becomes more like an oil and sinks into the skin fast. I noticed it instantly provided hydration to the skin and leaves it soft. Since I started to use this nourishing butter I don't have to moisturize my legs as often. It provides the skin with the hydration it needs. I'm so happy I decided to try it.

IngredientsTheobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Parfume, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, D-Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.


I'm so excited to find this product, because my legs are always getting dry. It hydrates them so well, which lasts and little goes a long way. If you are interested you can find it here.



How do you deal with dry skin?


Thank you for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment