Sunday 24 May 2020

Review: Beauty Jar Korean Beauty Facial Cleansing Butter


Hi loves, I have been testing out Beauty Jar Korean Beauty Facial Cleansing Butter (100g, €5.00). It comes in a black jar and has cute pink label on it. I really like their fun packaging. Its 97% natural product and is mineral oil free. Before we get into the review, I want to mention that I have combo skin type: oily T-zone and the rest of my skin is normal. 


This cleansing butter is formulated with shea and cocoa butter. The shea butter hydrates and nourishes the skin. Cocoa butter takes away the dehydration and makes the skin feel moisturized. First thing I noticed when I opened it was the warm nutty scent it has. The formula of it is thick, but once it touched the skin it melt and becomes an oil. 

I apply it on dry skin and massage it gently all over the face. I use it also on the eyes and it hasn't irritated my sensitive eyes. I find so many cleansing balms do it, so it's nice to find one that doesn't do it. I like to massage the skin with it 1 minute, then all my makeup has melted off and I take bit water between my hands and apply it to the skin. That way the cleansing butter turns into light weight emulsion. After I have cleansed the skin like that a bit I wash it off with water. It leaves the skin hydrated, clean and there is not oily residue on the skin. After that I would go in  with a second cleanse to make sure my skin is clean.


IngredientsShea Butter Oil, Polisorbate 80, Cocoa Seed Butter, Ceteareth-6 Olivate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Parfume.


I love this product a lot and I have used it over a month now. It takes makeup off easily and hasn't irritated my skin in any way. I have used up half of it and I wear makeup daily. So the price point is amazing and it's also cruelty free. If you are interested in it, you can find it here and it comes back to stock next week.



Which is your favorite cleansing balm?


Thank you for reading! xo's

1 comment:

  1. I like texture of that cleansing butter. I would like to try it. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/06/la-mer-soft-fluid-long-wear-foundation.html

    ReplyDelete