Saturday 27 February 2016

Review: Joik White Chocolate Bath Truffels


Hi beauties! Welcome to my first official post in this new blog of mine :) Today's I have for you a Joik White Chocolate Bath Truffels. It contains 6 truffels all together and you use one at a time.


If you haven't heard of Joik before, its an Estonian brand, which makes all natural products from bath to skincare. These smell like real chocolate and these also have rose petals in it. 

It doesn't make bubbles in the bath, but it does make my bath smell really good. After the bath my skin smelled so good and was soft. I didn't need to apply moisturizer, thats how soft it made my skin ;) I'm really happy with it and can't wait for my next bath!


Every time I go to Estonia I'll try to bring back their products. These are affordable, natural and good for my skin :) I have one more pack of their bath truffels with lavender and I can't wait to try these.


Have you tried Joik products before?


Thanks for reading! xo's

5 comments:

  1. They look good enough to eat, never mind bathe with x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound gorgeous, I really want to try more Joik products!

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I bet these smell amazing - I'd be so tempted to have a nibble! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They Sound really nice, KBxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the entire bathroom smells amazing after these have been put into hot water. I haven't heard of the brand either but I bet my wife would love these for when she is pampering herself in the bath. Stephen

    ReplyDelete