Wednesday 2 March 2016

Review: Naobay Calming Face Toner


Hi beauties! How have you all been? This week has just been so busy. I try to post here in Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I missed this Monday, but I do my best to post 3 times a week ;)

Today's post is on Naobay Calming Face Toner (200 ml, 17.90 EUR) and this is my second bottle.  It comes in a white bottle and I do need to twist the cap off. The cap part is surprisingly heavy.


"With an enchanting Citrus scent, Calming Face Toner eradicates all of the daily dirt that can build up on the face without damaging the skin or causing any irritation. Formulated using Chamomile and Gotu Kola Extracts, this innovative toner combines four skin-caring factors into one powerful elixir due to its ability to cleanse, tone, soothe and purify the complexion. Featuring 93.13% all natural ingredients, this wonderful beauty essential ensures that a flawless finish can be effortlessly achieved."

Its my first time trying their product and I'm absolutely in love with this toner. Its my second bottle and my skin seems to adore it. The formula feels so gentle and I think it would fit even sensitive skin. 

It hasn't dried my skin out or caused any brake outs. Usually so gentle toners don't work well with my oily skin, but this one has been so good to my skin. I also like I can use it around the eye area as well, perfect to remove eye masks ;)

Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract*, Centella Asiatica Extract*, Citric Acid.  * Ingredients from organic farming.


As you can see I'm in love with it. I love the light citrus scent it has (its not overpowering) and how claiming it is. It just makes my skin feel good and radiant! 

Their products are available on beautybay.com and you can find it here. If you have tried their products before leave me down recommendations, what I should try :)


Which is your favorite toner at the moment?

Thanks for reading! xo's

4 comments:

  1. I have this, it's a fab little product - and yes the lids are made of wood aren't they! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent ever tried this but so many people do like the brand x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds lovely, not heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely and the bottle itself is so pretty, I really love wood and wood effect for skincare packaging :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete