Monday 31 October 2016

Review: Ontic Minerals Mineral Eyeshadow | Mamma Cholly, Best Friends Forever


Hi loves! I have been obsessing over Ontic Minerals eyeshadows so much and have worked at least one of the shadows in my every eye look. I have two shade E24 Mamma Cholly and E38 Best Friends Forever (9.95).


The shadows comes in a little jars and have shifter on it, which doesn't let the product come out. These are surprisingly fuss free to use. 


These are both so pigmented and shimmery. These work well together with other powder eyeshadows and on me these lasted so long without fading or loosing the color (I always wear eyeshadow primer under any eye look I do). 

  • E24 Mamma Cholly - is a red brown eye shadow with hint of orange peachiness to it. Its not too shimmery shadow, but there is gold glitter in it. I love using it in the crease.
  • E38 Best Friends Forever - is a cream shade shadow with golden sheen to it. I love using it in the inner corner of the eye. Its so pretty shade!

These have been amazing shadows and down below you can see an eye look I did using both of the shades. I use the darker one E24 in the crease and the E38 to highlight the inner corner of the eye.



I'm so obsessed with these shadows and I can't wait to pick up more from them. If you missed the previous review I did on their highlighter, I'll link it here. Its also amazing ;)

You can check out their full eye shadow selection here and if you are in Estonia, you can also place an order there.


Do you like mineral eye shadows?


Thanks for reading! xo's

5 comments:

  1. Best Friends Forever is such a lovely colour. I usually go with only one shade like this one and apply a liquid eyeliner on top. Looks perfect for every day look!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty shadows! Looks so nice when applied! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it looks so good! I love the shine!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how well those two colors go together. The shadow looks great!

    Kathryn • simplykk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you did your eye makeup!

    http://www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete