Monday 10 October 2016

Review: Seraphine Botanicals Rose Cheeks


Hi loves! In August Style Tone box I got Seraphine Botanicals Rose Cheeks (10 ml, $20.00), which can be used on the cheeks and also on the lips. If you don't follow my other blog and haven't seen that post, you can check out the unboxing post of Style Tone box here.


The tint comes in a squeeze tube and is easy to get out as much as I need. With this a little bit does go along way, so I don't need to squeeze out too much product.

It contains 95% ingredients natural origins and is formulated with watermelon seed oil and ylang-ylang oil. It provides natural flush to the cheeks, which stayed on me all day. I absolutely love the gel texture of it and its not tested on animals. The formula is also vegan and GMO free.


It feels so light weight and its easy to blend out. I like I don't need much and I like the shade of it. Its leaves my cheeks with healthy flush, which I would get being outside on cold winter day. 

I also tried it out on lips, but it didn't last that long on my lips. It did felt hydrating on lips, which surprised me, as tints hardly ever feel hydrating. It also gives really nice rosy color to the lips.

It does contain fragrance and has a lovely rosy scent to it. I only smell it when I put my nose really close to the tube. Other then that I don't smell it. It hasn't caused me to brake out or irritated my skin.


I'm so happy I ended up getting this tint in the Style Tone box and its so fuss free to use and it stays on my cheeks all day.

If you are interested in this gem, you can check it out here.


Which is your favorite tint?


Thanks for reading1 xo's

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this shade looks amazing! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love the color and love the fact that it stays on all day. plus I'm a sucker for anything rose scented >_<
    xo
    Safinaaz
    Grey Canvas

    ReplyDelete