Monday 19 December 2016

Review: Aïcha Pure Organic Extra Virgin Argan Oil


Hi loves! This week I have for you guys amazing product which can be used so many ways and I had it with me when I was in Rome. I'm talking about Aïcha Pure Organic Extra Virgin Argan Oil (50ml, 34.95 EUR).


The packaging as usual is beautiful and stunning! It also comes with a pump, which makes it super easy to use and it pumps out just right amount of product. I love I can use it on my hair, hydrate my skin and it also melts away all my makeup. 


Its 100% extra virgin argan oil and sinks into the skin fast and the formula of it is more to the runny side. I like to use it mostly to remove my eye makeup, which is stubborn and doesn't come off easily, specially when I wear smudge proof liner. I like how soft and hydrated my eye area feels after using it. Its also great to moisturize my skin. I like to use it on my hands and legs when I need extra hydration boost.

Its also great to use on hair. It instantly hydrates the hair and tames the frizz, which is constant battle for me. It also gives my hair lovely shine.



I got it as part of my birthday gift from my mom and this oil has been wonderful! Its specially great to have with me when traveling. I love how fast it sinks into the skin and I can use it so many ways.


If you are interested I'll link the magical oil here and they do ship worldwide.


What do you think of beauty oils?


Thanks for reading! xo's


******* Twitter *********** Bloglovin *********** Facebook *******

No comments:

Post a Comment