Thursday 13 September 2018

Review: Signe Seebid Strawberry Vanilla Powder Mask


Hi loves! Today I have for you Signe Seebid Strawberry Vanilla Powder Mask (50g,  €12.00). 

This is purifying powder mask. Its with strawberry, vanilla and white clay. It nourishes the skin with vitamin A, C, calcium and iron. Vanilla seed in the mask gently cleanse the skin. Its 100% natural and doesn't contain any synthetic preservatives, flavors or artificial colors.  
    
The powder mask is light pink color and it has bit of sour scent to it. It can be mixed with water, which I usually go for, because I do the mask in my bathroom and don't feel like going downstairs for milk or yogurt, which you can also use. I mix it together (I use 1 teaspoon) and apply it with a flat foundation brush. I try to apply even layer every where and I leave it on for 10 minutes.
The mask feels on the skin light and it doesn't feel uncomfortable, because I apply thick layer, so it doesn't get compleatly dry on the skin. After the mask has been on for 10 minutes, I wash it off with water (not too hot water) and gently massage the skin while I'm getting the mask off. The vanilla seeds in the mask exfoliate and cleanse the skin. After that I dry my face and my skin feels softer, brighter and plumper.
Ingredients: caolin white clay (white calin clay), fragaria vesca, maltodextrin (strawberry powder), CI77491 (red clay), vanilla planifolia (vanilla seeds)

I'm very happy with this mask. It makes my skin feel amazing and I love to support natural and clean beauty brand. If you are interested in it, you can check it out here.


Have you tried their products before?


Thank you for reading! xo's


11 comments:

  1. Signe Seebid is a must try product. I always wanted to try this and I have heard a lot about this before and been looking for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a delicious product! I look forward to trying it - thank you so much for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, this I need to try! i love trying new skincare products. lemme look into this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my wife would absolutely love that mask! I will be sure to share this with her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strawberry vanilla is new to me, I might try this one looks good to use. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a super mask - I bet it smells utterly amazing! It's great when you find something new that really works well for you, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a lovely mask to try especially since it is made from two of my fav ingredients...strawberry and vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Signe Seebid Strawberry Vanilla Mask sounds like a great nourishment for the skin especially with its natural ingredients like strawberry, vanilla and white clay. Moreover, it can be mixed with just water and is so easy to apply. I'll definitely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great product to try and I love the packaging...so pretty! Going to have to look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried a powder face masks. Something I will definitely have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No I have not tried their or a powder mask but this one sounds excellent with such good ingredients. I may have to try this.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete