Monday 29 August 2016

Review: Olivia Beauty & The Olive Tree Shower Gel


Hi loves! Today I have for you something I picked up when I was in Greece. If you missed the haul post I did some weeks a go, you can check it out here. I picked up Olivia Beauty & The Olive Tree Shower Gel (300 ml, 7.95 EUR), because I forgot to take with me one and I'm so happy I decided to go with this one.

Olivia is a greek brand and they makes beautiful hair and body products with olive extract. They also have range called Fusion, which are infused with different greek fruits and also organic olive oil extract. I have yet to try that range, but it sounds promising. 


The shower gel comes in a plastic squeeze bottle and its easy to get the product out. Its based on organic extracts from olives and olive leaves and is rich with vitamin E, which is known for its antioxidant properties. The formula doesn't contain any parabens, mineral oil, artificial colors, silicons, EDTA, propylene glycol, phthalates , PCM, NM and animal origin ingredients.

It feels light weight on skin and has a nice foam to it. It feels gentle on skin and cleanses well. It leaves my skin so soft and it doesn't feel dried out or too tight when I get out of the shower. I still do moisturize my skin. I have noticed the different when using this shower gel or my other shower gels from drugstore. Its so nourishing and leaves my skin soft.


I love the scent it leaves to my skin. I'm obsessed with the olive scent at the moment. Every time I smell it, I remember my vacation in Greece and all the good food I ate. It does contain fragrance, which some beauties might not like, but it hasn't irritate my skin.


I'm more then happy I discover the brand and this shower gel, as it has been a pleasure to use it. I can't wait to start testing out other products from the brand.

If you like the sound of it, I'll in it here (Belgium and Netherlands)and here (US readers).


There is giveaway going on, on my other blog. You can check it out here.

Which is your favorite body care product at the moment?


Thanks for reading! xo's

11 comments:

  1. I love shower gel! It's so much nicer than bar soup :)

    The Daily Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this brand before. Thanks for sharing. It does seem promising :D

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so nice! I didn't think I would ever be excited about shower gel :D

      Delete
  3. This sounds like an amazing shower gel! I've always wanted to visit Greece!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it was so nice there! Specially the food x

      Delete
  4. Amazing profduct!
    Thank you for this lovely review!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a great shower gel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do love the design on the bottle! very classy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an amazing product!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really nice and leaves the skin soft x

      Delete