Monday 6 June 2016

Review: ECO Laboratorie Eye Care Serum


Hi loves! Eye serum is always been part of my skincare routine and lately I have been using ECO Laboratorie Eye Care Serum (30 ml), which I picked up when I was in Estonia. If you haven't seen that post yet, I'll link it here.


The serum comes i a squeeze tube, which is easy to use and I get out as much product as I want. The size of it is perfect to bring it with me when traveling. 

Its made in Russia and 98% of the ingredients in this serum are from natural origins. The formula is with out parabens, silicons, chemical preservatives and synthetic dyes.

Active ingredients are organic iris infusion, which hydrates and nourishes; organic sweet almond oil, which rejuvenates and black caviar extract, which is firming and improves elasticity.  


The serum is like a gel and feels very light weight on skin and it sinks into the skin in seconds. I have been using it morning and evening, the moment I got it. I apply it under my eye area and also on the lids. It instantly hydrates the under eye are and makes it feel smoother. 

Sometimes in the evening my under eye area can feel really dry and uncomfortable and this serum really helps with the dryness and it also makes my lids firmer as well. 


Its a first product I have tried from the brand and so far and I'm very impressed with it. I can't wait to try something else from the brand. Also their products are not very expensive, so it doesn't brake the bank ;)


Have you tried anything from the brand?

Thanks for reading! xo's

8 comments:

  1. do you use this as a serum under another eye cream? its always wonderful to find an eye cream that works!!! I'm still looking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it before I go in with my eye cream. Its a lovely eye serum and sinks into the skin so fast <3

      Delete
  2. I also use a serum before my eye cream for the exact same reason as you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the idea of an eye serum for added hydration, my eye area can get quite dry! :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a very interesting product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i could get my hands on this easily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this brand before, but this sounds really lovely!

    ReplyDelete