Wednesday 1 June 2016

Review: Lush The Comforter Shower Cream


Hi loves! Sorry for the delay of this week's post. I had busy weekend and on Monday I had a last exam (special effect makeup), which I passed. The school is over and I'll be getting my diplomas end of June :D So exited for that!

Today I have for you a review on Lush The Comforter Shower Cream (100 g, 8.50 EUR). If you are the fan of the same name bath bomb and don't have a bath, then you'll love this! Its pink, smells sweet and is shimmery <3 I already love it ;)


I love the fact that Lush products are handmade and fresh <3 The shower cream I picked is a little bottle, which is the perfect size to take with me when traveling, which I have done a lot lately. Its in a squeeze tube, which makes it so easy to get the products out and it closes well, so its safe to be in the suitcase.

When I first opened the bottle my bathroom instantly smelled sweet. The scent of it is strong and fruity, which I personally love. Sweet scents just make me happy. 

The formula of it is runny, which might not be everyones cup of tea, and its not also as foamy as shower gel.

I like to massage my body with it under the shower. It makes my skin feel clean and hydrated. I don't feel like my skin is so tight feeling when I use this, plus it smells so good and looks even better. The shimmer in it is a nice touch ;)

The formula contains fair trade vanilla from Western Uganda and Cassis, which gives the shower cream blackcurrant scent. The formula is also vegan.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) , Blackcurrant and Fair Trade vanilla infusion (Rubus fruticosus, Vanilla planifolia) , Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (Sodium Cocoamphoacetate) , Stearic Acid (Stearic Acid) , Lauryl Betaine (Lauryl Betaine) , Propylene glycol (Propylene glycol) , Perfume (Perfume) ,Almond oil (Prunus dulcis) , lactic acid (Lactic Acid) , Titanium dioxide , Bergamot essential oil (Citrus aurantium bergamia) , Blackcurrant absolue , Cypress essential oil (Cupressus sempervirens) , * Limonene ( * Limonene) , * Linalool (* linalool) ,Snowflakes shimmer powder , Dye 17200 (Colour 17200) , Dye 45410 (Colour 45410)Methyl paraben  


I'm so happy I picked up this shower cream and I'm so impressed how nice it feels on skin. I'll be trying out more of their body products for sure, specially the shower creams :)


Have you tried any of their shower cream? Which is your favorite?

Thanks for reading! xo's

12 comments:

  1. LUSH is always a great choice for natural products!!! I do prefer to spend a bit less on shower gels though

    ReplyDelete
  2. This smells incredible! you ave convinced me to give it a go. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm convinced! It looks so pretty!

    ♡ http://kayxcake.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried several and so far the one that I liked the most was lord of misrule -herbal blend of patchouli, peppercorn and black pepper with an intriguing fair trade vanilla sweetness. Very addictive !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make it sound so good! I'll take a look next time I'm visiting Lush x

      Delete
  5. This is my absolute favourite Lush shower gel, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried lush products besides the bath bombs. I think i'll take you suggestion and buy the shower cream.

    http://staygoldbyjv.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive never tried this one but i love snow fairy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive tried the comforter bath bomb but not the shower cream. Sounds lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh I am such a huge Lush fan and the comforter is one of my favourite bubble bars they currently sell. I bet the shower gel is just as amazing!

    Sophia Meola | A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    x

    ReplyDelete