Tuesday 26 July 2016

Review: Himalaya Herbals Apricot Scrub


Hi loves! I'm using a face scrub every evening and at the moment I'm trying out Himalaya Herbals Apricot Scrub (75 ml).

The scrub comes in a white plastic squeeze tube. Its light enough to take with me when traveling, which I have done now (thats why the pictures are the way they are, no flowers). Its easy to squeeze out as much product as I want and it does smell like apricot. It not my favorite scent for skincare item, as its too warm scent for me. I like something more citrus (I did got in in a beauty box. I don't think I would have picked it up on my own).

The formula of it is creamy with little beads in it, which exfoliate the skin and it does feel gentle on skin. Its with vitamin E, which nourishes the skin. The key ingredients are Apricot, Wheatgerm Oil (rich with vitamin E) and Apple. The formula is with out parabens, SLS/SLES and phthalates. Also their products are natural and contain special herbs.
How to use:
Like I said I like to use it in the evenings, because I have oily skin and large pores and I feel like my skin needs the extra cleansing it provides. Its recommended to use 2-3 times a week. I apply bit of it on my damp skin and use circular motion to massage my face with it and I do it 1 minute. 

After that I wash it off and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I do like it doesn't strip my skin, so I don't get any uncomfortable feeling from it (like too tight skin).


Overall I'm impressed with it. Its perfect for people who are looking gentle face scrub. I like the hydrating formula it has and how comfortable my skin feels after I have used it. It has been perfect for 
this time of the year as the summer does have its effect on my skin.


You can check out all their products here. I will want to try more of their products in the future, if you are familiar with the brand and have recommendations let me know in the comments below.

Which is your favorite face scrub? Do you like more creamy scrubs or gel based scrubs? 


Thanks for reading! xo's

8 comments:

  1. i've tried this one and quite liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of it, but ive been put off using any kind of Apricot Scrub after St Ives did one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering whether this smells anything like the St Ives Scrub which haunted me as a teen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds nice, I quite like apricot scents :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  5. When it comes to face scrubs I prefer the creamy ones plant based and without micro plastic particles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Beauty King UK's comment, this really reminded me of the St Ives one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really nice.
    Thanks for the review.
    Have a nice weekend!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete