Monday 5 June 2017

Review: Bellapierre Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lip Créme | Hot Head


Hi loves! Last week was so busy that I didn't find the time to post, so this week you guys will get 2 post and first one is on Bellapierre Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lip Créme in shade Hothead (3.8g, $20). All together there is 15 shades available. 

If you don't know the brand they do mineral makeup and have received Natural & Organic Award Europe 2017. Also their products are cruelty free. 


This liquid lipstick comes in a clear tube and has a flat doe foot applicator. It helps to get precise application, which is a must have with a bright liquid lipstick. The formula of it is creamy and so pigmented, which you can see down below for yourself. The liquid lipstick has a sweet candy scent to it, which I adore.

The application is so easy with this liquid lipstick. It applies evenly and I need only one coat and it lasts on me all day with out fading. It stays on lips all day, but it does feel sticking when I put my lips together. When swatched on hand it doesn't feel sticking at all, which is weird.


About the claim its kiss proof, I have to say its 99% true. I do get slight transfer, but on swatch I can rub it and it doesn't go anywhere. Because the formula of it is so long lasting, it does feel drying on lips. I can feel the dryness end of the day, but its perfect for times when I do need my lipstick to last a long time. I wouldn't wear it daily, but special occasions its brilliant ;) Down below you can see how it looks on lips. Its so pretty shade and I'm so happy I got this shade in my beauty subscription box :D


Of you are interested checking it out it and other shades, you can do so here.


Which is your favorite liquid lipstick formula?


 Thanks for reading! xo's

29 comments:

  1. gosh I love this strong Color so much,
    it's simply amazing.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the shade and the fact that it's kiss proof. The hubby would approve!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really pretty colour! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, perfect for date night x

      Delete
  4. I love the red shade babe! Bet it looks so nice on!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really nice red and super long lasting! x

      Delete
  5. Eee I luuurve this colour ! So vibrant :)
    Great post girl !
    Mairead xx
    www.thewanderingmermaids.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of this! I actually have't yet tried a liquid lipstick but I love lipsticks I'm always buying them so I need to try one out x

    S x
    SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great when you want something really long lasting x

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely blog you got! so Inspiring!

    Would be nice to keep in touch.

    Vilma

    http://mateatme.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Killer lips, I love this shade of red!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a very beautiful product!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful post, dear ♥ And the photos are amazing!
    I will be happy with the friendship of blogs and signed up for your Blogger
    Julia Shkvo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog Laura ♥ The review is great!
    Visit me in your free time http://recenzjella.blogspot.com
    Greetings from Poland! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete