Tuesday 6 September 2016

Review: Earth Kiss Miracle Clay Facial Hydrate Bamboo Sheet Mask


Hi loves! Hope you are doing well :) Today I have for you Earth Kiss Miracle Clay Facial Hydrate Bamboo Sheet Mask (2.99 EUR), which is 100% natural mask, with fruit, vegetable and herbal extracts. I have reviewed some of their other masks on the blog before, which you can check out here, here and here.


Their masks are all one time use, which is great for travel and you always have a fresh mask in hand. I love these for travel, because I like to do a mask everyday and these don't take up a lot of space in my bag. 

Its energised with 85 plant micronutrients and it also contains argile clay, baobab, tangerine and Himalayan Shilajit. This mask deep cleanses the skin and also is moisturizing.


I apply it on cleansed skin and left it for 15 minutes. It can be on skin up to 20 minutes. After removing the sheet mask I wash the left over off (it is a clay masks after all). My skin is so soft after the mask and also smooth, plumper and my skin tone is brighter. You can see the result for yourself on the before and after picture down below.



Its another great mask from them and its one of my favorites from the ones I have tried with their Million Year Clay Facial Revitalise Bamboo Sheet Mask. Their masks are also cruelty free! If you haven't tried these yet, I highly recommend you do so, because its worth a try ;)

If you are interested in their masks, you can find these here.


Which is your favorite natural face mask?


Thanks for reading! xo's

12 comments:

  1. Such a good mask! I need to try!
    Giveaway on my blog xx
    www.stayclassi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and it makes a huge difference in my skin. I highly recommend x

      Delete
  2. Sheet masks are some of my favourite things, I actually picked some up from MediHeal today! My latest fave are the Blossom Jeju masks, I love putting on the oil before the mask. Great review!

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British-Korean Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of it, so thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  3. I love trying out new face masks! This looks like one I need to try out :)

    The Daily Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so fuss free mask and comfortable to use x

      Delete
  4. I'm always searching for new sheet masks, I'll add this one to my to-try list :) The result is amazing.

    https://theunhappymermaid.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and its first clay mask in a sheet form, so its bit different then traditional sheet masks ;)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a great mask, thanks for sharing!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete