Friday 17 February 2017

Review: Vestige Verdant Rare Oil Blend


Hi love! I'm obsessed with beauty oils and I have been using at the moment Vestige Verdant Rare Oil Blend (50ml, 49 EUR). The oil is moisturizes, repairs, rejuvenates and reinvigorates the skin. The formula is 100% organic.


It comes in a black packaging and has a pump. Its pricy item, but it contains way more product then some other beauty oils I own. It contains Neroli oil from Italy, Patchouli oil from Indonesia, Carrot seed oil from Nepal, Sea Buckthorn oil from Germany and Argan oil from Morocco. It contains the best raw ingredients from farmers, who have organic and fair trade certificates.

  • Argan oil in it provides moisturizing and also helps to shrink pores and balance the skin. 
  • Organic carrot seed oil is rich with vitamin A and carotene. It makes the skin youthfully elastic and has anti carcinogenic abilities. It helps skin cels rejuvenate higher pace. 
  • Neroli oil helps with stress, also tightens the skin and helps to create new skin cells.
  • Patchouly oil has anti-allergy abilities. 


I use it every evening as a last step in my skincare routine. Sometimes I also mix it in with my night cream. Its excellent at hydrating the skin and in the morning I'm not oily, which I was afraid, because of my oily skin type. It sinks into the skin fast, doesn't feel heavy and just leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Since I have been using it my pores do look better, but I'm not 100% sure if their smaller.

If you are interested in it I'll link it here. They also have eye serum (review) and a mask (review), which I have already reviewed on the blog. Out of the 3 products they have the oil is my favorite. I love the formula of their Rare Oil Blend and also the packaging is nice. I have no complains ;)


Which is your favorite beauty oil?


Thanks for reading! xo's



No comments:

Post a Comment