Saturday 4 February 2017

Estonian Beauty Haul 2017 #1


Hi loves! Whenever I'm Estonia I pick up some local beauty goodies and this time I picked up couple of items from Joik and Ingli Pai. Both brands make 100% natural beauty products.


I picked up 3 items from Joik and first is their Rosewater Facial Mist (50ml). I got it because I got 2 of their powder masks and I want to mix it with the rose water.

The first mask I got is their Rejuvenating & Tightening Chocolate Facial Mask (50g). I was hoping it would smell like chocolate, but there is almost no scent to it. It can be mixed with just water, milk or herbal tea. The other mask is their Radiance Improving Cranberry & Blackcurrant Facial Mask (50g). This also can be mixed with water, milk and herbal tea. Both masks are recommended to use once a week and kept on skin 10-15 minutes.

The last item is Ingli Pai Mud Mask (30ml) for skin, which has large pores. I like their products always contain few product, which means its fresh and their ingredients list is always short. Its a first mask I own from them, so I'm happy to see what it does for my skin. It does claim to deep cleanse the skin. 

I have tried only one item from them before, which you can read about here. I really did like it and that's why I have high hopes for the mask :)


This is it for my little Estonian haul! I hope you enjoy it and let me know if there is anything you want me to review right away. I'm happy to do so :)


Have you tried any of these products before?


Thanks for reading!


**Twitter**

No comments:

Post a Comment