Friday 1 September 2017

Review: Hoia Lavender, Rosemary & Grapefruit Bodywhip


Hi loves! Today I have something special for you :D I haven't tried anything like this before. Hoia Lavender, Rosemary & Grapefruit Bodywhip (200ml, 15.90 EUR) has the most unique formula of body butter/lotion I have seen before. Hoia is Estonian beauty brand and they make 100% natural products for body, skin and there is even something for babies (to take care of their sensitive skin). All their products are hand made in Saaremaa (its an island in Estonia).


The bodywhip comes in a clear jat (its plastic) and the package is not heavy at all. Its feels like there is only air in it. In a way it would make it travel friendly at least for me, if I go somewhere longer then few days. 

The shelf life of it is only 4 months, which is not long. I don't mind it because I moisturize my body daily and use a jar a month (usually). The formula of it is also vegan and they don't test on animals.

It contains all good ingredients like shea butter, cocoa butter and other oils, which provide instant hydration to the skin and better blood circulation and also help with skin texture. Grapeseed oil helps to tone and plump the skin.


I like to use it morning and evening. It does have a wonderful scent to it, which is mix of grapefruit, lavender and rosemary (the scent doesn't linger long, so it wouldn't mix with any fragrance you wanna wear that day). Its so light weight formula and little goes a long way. The bodywhip turns into oil when its in contact with the skin. It does sink into the skin fast and leaves me with hydrating and healthy looking skin. It also makes my elbows so soft and it lasts all day.


Ingredients: Butyrospermun Parkii (sheavõi) seed butter, Cocos nucifera (kookosõli) oil, Theobroma cacao (kakaovõi) seed butter, Carthamus tinctorius (värvohaka) oil, Cannabis Sativa (kanepiseemne) seed oil, Vitis Vinifera (viinamarjaseemne) seed oil, Citrus Paradisi (greibi) oil, Lavandula Angustofolia (lavendli) oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (rosmariini) oil, Tocopherol (E-vitamiin).


I'm so happy I found this brand and its thanks to my best friend. Its wonderful product and I think I like it more then my donkey milk body butter ;) On their page they do ship only in Estonia, but when I messaged to them on Instagram (link) they where okay to ship to me (to Belgium), but the shipping from Estonia is not cheap. I don't know why, but it is like that. Anyway, if you are interested in it I'll link it here.


Thanks for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment