Saturday 16 September 2017

Review: Joik Shower Oil Raspberry Bon Bon


Hi loves! Today I have something that will keep your skin soft and hydrated all autumn and winter. I have been testing out Joik Shower Oil Raspberry Bon Bon (100ml, 18.90 EUR). 


The shower oil comes in a plastic bottle and is easy to squeeze out. The formula is like oil and is 98.5% natural. Joik doesn't test on animals and the shower oil is vegan and gluten free. It has a sweet scent to it, which best described is sexy raspberry. I can smell the raspberry, but it there is also this smoky scent to it, which I love. The raspberry is combined with peach and orange flower, and veiled with patchouli, vanilla and praline.


Key ingredients:
  • Sweet almond oil - delays signs of aging and provides hydration to skin.
  • Sunflower oil - protects the skin and also retains moisture.
  • Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Caprylate - are 100% natural plant origins, hydration, protection, antibacterial.
The shower oil claims to foam, which it kind of does, but its not going to be like a shower gel. Its bit of foaming, but not really. It does clean my skin and I do like how hydrating it is. I always feel shower gels leaving my skin too dry, specially on the colder months, but this doesn't and I love it.


I'm so happy I got it! Its hands down my favorite body cleansing product. Its hydrating, cleans and leaves my skin smelling so good and sweet. The scent of it does linger on skin and I love it, but its not too storing like a parfum would be. I also like I don't have to moisturize my skin after using it.

If you want to check it out, I'll link it here and they do have other scents, if raspberry is too sweet for you. 



Thanks for reading! xo's

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I want to try this so bad. I love the smell of raspberry and I already use products with almond and sunflower oil and like the results I get from them. I don't mind that it doesn't foam as much because foaming is so drying on our skin.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try it, its so hydrating and smells delicious x

      Delete