Friday 5 January 2018

Review: Blessix Hair & Face Serum


Hi loves! I have natural dry hair and now that its color treated I need even more nourishment. I have been using Blessix Hair & Face Serum (11ml, 9.00 EUR). This can also be used on face, but I have used it only in my hair.


The serum comes in a little glass bottle and has a dropper. You might think its too small bottle, but I have used it since October and I still haven't used up half of it. I use 4 drops of it in my hair and it makes the end of my hair look I just got a fresh hair cut.

I don't know why it says serum as it is actually oil. It does sink into the skin and hair fast, doesn't feel heavy and nourishes, in my case my hair. It doesn't have any scent to it, so beauties with sensitive skin can use it too (if you want to use it as facial oil). 

I'm so happy I have this in my hair oil collection. It keeps the end of my hair looking healthy, nourished and the ends don't brake as fast. I do use quite a lot of heat on my hair. If you are interested checking it out, you can do so here.






Which is your favorite hair oil?


Thank you for reading! xo's


**Twitter**

2 comments:

  1. I have never bought an oil that could work for your face and hair. I would think if it would work in one area it would not be suitable in another and the bottle does look small if you are using it for both on a daily basis. I wonder how well it works on the face.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the same way. Thats why I use it only in my hair x

      Delete