Friday 19 January 2018

Review: Joik Rosewater Face Mist


Hi loves! I have been all about face mists and all kind of toners. Toner is must have item in my skincare routine as long as I can remember. I feel a good toner keeps my skin smooth and acne free. Anyway today I wanna share with you Joik Rosewater Face Mist (50ml, 7.50EUR). 

The face mist comes in a plastic bottle and its easy to use. I spray it onto my skin every morning. The sprayer on it gives a fine and even mist. The 50ml bottle its in is perfect for traveling or keep in my handbag, if I wanna refresh the skin through out the day (no makeup days).

Rosewater is good for the skin and it helps hydrate, refresh, sooth and tone the skin. It also helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. At the same time it strengthens the skin and regenerates skin tissue.

I personally wouldn't put much fate into its ability to smooth wrinkles. The reason why I'm so impressed with it, is that it instantly hydrate my skin when applied. I use it after washing my face in the morning and it feels so good sprayed on my face. It also wakes me up and I feel refreshed.  



Ingredients: rosa damascena flower water, bensyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate

All the info on the ingredients is from EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database (low hazardmedium hazardhigh hazard). If I haven't colored an ingredient it means I didn't find it in the database.


I'm very happy with this mist and love the rose scent it has <3 I wish it would come in a bigger bottle though. I'll use this 50ml up way too fast. If you wanna check it out for yourself, you can find it here. If you have any recommendation for this type of item let me know in the comments below.



Thank you for reading! xo's


**Twitter**

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great product! Especially in this weather where skin tend to get drier. Great review!

    - Gretch of GG Memochou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its made a huge difference in my skin x

      Delete