Friday 25 May 2018

Review: Ontic Minerals Ontic Pro Structor Duo


Hi loves! Hope you are all doing well! Today's post is on Ontic Minerals Ontic Pro Structor Duo (8g, 26.95€).

They are one of my favorite mineral makeup brands. Their products are vegan and cruelty free. I love their loose bronzers and their highlighting duo is out of this world. Its one of the reasons I picked up this duo. I wanted one more highlighter from them, because the formula is so buttery and it looks absolutely gorgeous on skin. In this compact there is a highlighter, a bronzer and a mirror. The compact closes magnetically and is sleek.

Like I said the highlighter in this duo is brilliant, but the bronzer is more stiff and is not as pigmented. Also these are together in the pan, which makes it hard to pick up only the bronzer. I would like to repress the bronzer, so it wouldn't be so stiff, but then I have to do the same with the highlighter. Also the shimmer of the highlighter gets into the bronzer and the tone of it is too warm to use it as a contouring powder.

On the left you can see swatches of the highlighter and the bronzer. The bronzer didn't swatch well at all, but it can be build up and get a nice look. I just need to work harder on it. I wish the bronzer had same buttery formula then the highlighter. Then it could be perfect dup for summer.

I have used mostly the highlighter in this duo and it stays on my cheek bones all day with out fading away.


The big question is: do I regret buying it and I have to say no. I love the highlighter and I don't mind paying this much just for the highlighter, because its as good as Becca highlighters. I love the shade and I only wish they would come out with more buttery highlighters :) and maybe try to make the other powders as amazing as the highlighters are.

If you are interested checking out their face duos you can find all 3 here. I highly recommend the highlighting duo, its so good!


Thank you for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment