Monday 18 April 2016

Review: Aïcha Hair Treatment Serum with Argan oil


Hi loves! So today I have for you something for the hair, to keep it health and shiny. I'm sharing my thoughts on Aïcha Hair Treatment Serum with Argan oil (30 ml, 24.95).

I was planing to review it on my other blog, thats why there is Pink Frenzy watermark on it.

The packaging of it is just gorgeous and it does come with a pump. When using it, I always have to keep it upside down, otherwise I'll not get any product out.

The formula of it is light, non creasy and alcohol free. Their products are also with 100% organic argan oil. Their products are not tested on animals and are free from parabens, perfume, SLS and SLES. Its for all hair types.


I have more dry hair and I can be a week without washing my hair and it looks total fine. That's why I like to use lot of hair oils and serums. This serum makes my hair instantly smoother and less fizzy. My hair is also softer and feels silky, makes my hair ends look better.

It can be used on towel dry hair or dry hair. I usually use it when my hair is dry as a last styling step and I use it daily.


I'm happy I picked it up and its great daily treatment for my hair. If you have similar hair like me you will love it ;)

If you are interested in it, i'll link it here. They also have other hair products like shampoo and conditioner. There is also skincare.



Which is your favorite hair treatment?


Thanks for reading! xo's

3 comments:

  1. I love a hair oil. Currently using two from lee stafford but I pretty much use one each time I wash my hair. And I always get told how good condition my hair looks. Sounds like a lovely oil. KBxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous you can go so long without washing your hair! Mine is vile after 2 days x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same hair type as you, I love a good hair oil or serum and this one sounds great! xx

    Charli | Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger at CHARLI B

    ReplyDelete