Monday 25 April 2016

Review: Sohvy Blackcurrant Body Butter


Hi loves! I'm happy to share a new body butter in my life, which I got in a beauty swap I did with a friend. Sohvy Blackcurrant Body Butter (150 ml, 9.70 EUR) has been a total pampering item in my routine.


It comes in a jar, which is easy to open and use. It has 99% natural ingredients and the formula doesn't include any mineral oils, parabens, sulfides, synthetic colors and silicone oils. All their products are hand made and produced in Estonia.


The first thing I noticed when opening the jar, was the yummy scent it has. It smells so good and I can totally forget I'm smelling a body butter, it smells like a berry jam.

The formula of it feels thick, but it sinks into the skin fast, which surprised me (in a good way). It contains a lot of good vitamins like A, C, D, E and F. Vitamin F protects the skin against aging and its suitable for all skin types. 


On my body I have very dry skin and with most moisturizers I need to use them morning and evening. With this Sohvy body butter I feel like I don't need to moisturize my body that often. It sinks into my skin fast and leaves it soft and smooth. My skin doesn't feel sticky or oily after. Another plus is I'll be smelling like a yummy jam (it doesn't stay too long on and its not over powering).


This is the first product I have tried from them and I think I love this more then my Body Shop body butters. I'll be stocking up on these when I go to Estonia ;)

If you are from Estonia you can find this goodness here.


Have you tried any Sohvy products before?


Thanks for reading! xo's

4 comments:

  1. Wow this butter has some awesome ingredients! Plus it never hurts that they smell great either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds nice! A bit tricky to get if you're not in estonia though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a fan of body butters..thankfully I don't have a very dry skin so I usually go for gradual self tanning lotions ad I tackle two issues with one product :) I wish we had smell-blogging so I could smell this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be something :D I bet you would fall in love with the scent ;)

      Delete