Monday 4 April 2016

Review: Earth Kiss Million Year Clay Facial Revitalise Bamboo Sheet Mask


Hi beauties! Hope you all have been doing well :) Today I have a review for you on a sheet mask, which is not traditional.  Earth Kiss Million Year Clay Facial Revitalise Bamboo Sheet Mask (€2.55) is 100% natural and its my first time to try clay mask in this form.


It comes in colorful packaging, which is very eye catching and there is one mask in it. 

What they say:

The fruit, plant & herb ingredients in this 100% natural face mask are energised with the 85 micronutrients found in Shilajit. Together they create a sense of balanced energy for optimal health and vitality of skin, body and soul.
We are vegetarian and animal welfare is central to the philosophy of Earth Kiss. Tested on eco conscious minds not animals.Fabric masks made with Bio degradable natural Bamboo. A natural bamboo tissue mask with Rhassoul clay wonder from Morocco and Juniper mud will purify and revitalise your skin in minutes.

My experience: 

I did forget to make a picture of the mask itself, but I did make one, when I took the sheet off, which you can see down below.


I applied the mask to dry, clean face and I hold it on around 15 minutes. It never felt on skin uncomfortable and I hardly felt I had anything on. After 15 minutes I removed the sheet masked and washed off the clay residu. I was left with so soft and smooth skin. I feel like no other mask has made my skin feel so good <3 My skin didn't feel tight or uncomfortable after the mask. I'll be buying more of this goodness for sure ;)


If you are like me and adore sheet masks, I recommend you give it a go. Its different then other sheet masks I have tried, but it give amazing results. I'll leave the link here, so you can take a look ;)


Which is your favorite sheet mask and where you buy them?


Thanks for reading! xo's

3 comments:

  1. I have tried two of these masks to date and have been really impressed with them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like this worked really well for you! I love the idea of a clay mask in sheet format, it sounds so much less messy than a regular clay mask :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete