Tuesday 9 August 2016

Review: Joik Bronzing Dry Bodyoil


Hi beauties! I'm happy to share with you all my new favorite body oil, which is from Joik. I picked up their Bronzing Dry Bodyoil (100 ml, 16.90 EUR) the last time I was in Estonia. 


The dry oil comes in a bottle, which has a spray and makes it super comfortable to use. It does spray out the product evenly. The formula is with carrot oil and natural minerals. It also contains coconut oil and rice bran oil, which together with the carrot oil helps to moisturize the skin effectively and it doesn't leave the skin greasy or sticky.


Before I use it I shake it up really well, because it does contain some gorgeous shimmer in it. Once its all evenly mixed together I'll spray it on my legs, arms and really everywhere where I'll show skin. I use my hands to massage it into my skin and it does apply evenly. At first I was worried how the shimmer will work out for me, will it make me look like a disco ball or is it going to be uneven. It just gives a glow to the skin. It does bronze up the skin when I don't have a tan working for me, but it also looks gorgeous with a tan, giving the skin some depth and a glow. It also hydrates the skin, which I really needs this time of the year and leaves it also leaves it soft.


I'm so happy I picked this product up. I love Joik as a brand and they have huge range of products to choose from. I like all their products are 100% natural, vegan, not tested on animals and gluten free. If you are interested checking out this beauty, I'll link it here


Which is your favorite Joik product?

Thanks for reading! xo's

7 comments:

  1. I havent heard about this brand before, dry oil sounds good to me. I need it!

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love oils in summer because they nourish the skin and make you look like a goddess!! I can wear them only in the evenings though, otherwise they make me sweat like crazy! this looks like a gorgeous one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a good dry oil and I am using one by Liz Earle right now which is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. need to try it then, thanks for sharing x

      Delete
  4. I think it would scare me how orange this is! It does sound really lovely though :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sinks into the skin fast and doesn't look orange, but it does look scary in the beginning :)

      Delete