Monday 22 August 2016

Review: Korres Pomegranate Moisturising Cream-Gel


Hi loves! Today's review is something for all the beauties with oily skin like myself. Korres Pomegranate Moisturising Cream-Gel (40 ml, 22.36 EUR) is light weight cream for oily to combination skin.

Korres is a Greek brand and 80%-99.8% of the ingredients are from natural origins.  The cream comes in a glass jar, which might not be ideal packaging for everyone. I use a q-tip to get the product out, that way I don't need go into it with my finger.



The formula of it is not completely gel, its between a gel and traditional cream. The texture is light weight and it sinks into the skin easily. The formula is with out parbens, sulfates and phthalates. It formulated with 15% pomegranate water, pomegranate extract, alpine willowherb, tannins, and polyphenols. These help to makes the pores smaller and provide matte finish to the skin. 

Other creams like this in the past have made my skin more dry and dehydrated, but not with this one. This contain hyaluronic and salicylic acids, which offers the skin instant moisture boost. 


I have been using it over a month now and I have notice my skin is not as oily and my makeup applies better and last longer. At the moment I'm going through weird period with my skin, because I broke out a lot, after I got back from vacation, so I cant say about my skin texture. Its not from this cream and its getting better now, and everything is healing. 


I think its a fantastic cream for oil skin and has been perfect for me this summer, it has kept my oiliness under control, with out drying my skin out. 

If you are interested in this cream and you are local (in Belgium) you can find it here and readers from US, I'll link it here.


If you have oily skin, which is your favorite day time moisturizer?


Thanks for reading! xo's

9 comments:

  1. Great review but I don't think this would suit my dry skin as it has salicylic acid in it. I have only tried a serum from Korres before but sadly, it did nothing for my skin.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy cream with salicylic acid!


    The Daily Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try more products from Korres. I've only used their lip balm, but really liked it. This moisturizer sounds really nice. I have combo skin so I'll have to get a sample and see how it works for my skin, but I love the sound of gel cream :).

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so lightweight! I like the formula x

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great product! I've been curious about Korres for a while now, I may just give it a try!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way about the brand before I tried something x

      Delete
  5. it's really important to invest on moisturizer, even if it's a little expensive. thanks for sharing this product. I have an oily T-zone and want to give it a try :)

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. face cream is so important step and I can't believe when i was younger I skipped it completely. Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete