Friday 9 March 2018

Review: Bellápierre Mineral Lipstick | Burlesque, Couture


Hi loves! Today I share with you Bellápierre Mineral Lipsticks in shade Burlesque and Couture (3.5g, $20.00).

The lipstick comes in a black tube. I like the shape of their tubes, because I can put them upside down and they stay. The reason I do it is that I would be able to see the shade, which is marked bottom of the lipstick tube.

Their lipsticks are formulated with natural waxes, pigments, iron oxides and antioxidants like vitamin C and E. These are 100% natural lipsticks, which are pigmented and the formula is cream.

These glide on easily and feel comfortable on lips. As you can see on the picture (left), the darker shade likes to grab on to everything. Its not easy shade to wear in winter, because my lips are not as smooth and this color just grabs on to every thing. I definetly need to scrub my lips before applying it and do lip mask. I have to pull all my beauty tricks out to makes this shade look beautiful on my lips.

  • Couture - is a deep berry red with lilac sheen to it. Its unique shade and thats why I want to make it work.
  • Burlesque - is dark pinky red shade. Perfect to brighten up any makeup look.

These do last better on my lips then other creamy lipsticks. Its not going to be as long lasting as liquid lipstick or matte lipstick. Its also not as drying. Its comfortable formula and it doesn't makeup my lips chapped.


Overall I'm happy with these new lipsticks in my collection. I love how they look and feel on lips, and I don't mind I have to work bit harder with one of the shades. If you wanna check these out for yourself I'll link them here. There is all together 14 shades to pick from.


Which is your favorite lipstick formula?




Thank you for reading! xo's


**Twitter**

4 comments:

  1. Amazing lipsticks! My favourite is Couture!

    Giulia
    https://bigiublog19.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burlesque is such a beautiful pink, I love creamy lipsticks too and I have been wearing them a lot lately!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This time of the year creamy lipsticks are must have :)

      Delete