Wednesday 16 March 2016

Review: Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Lip Balm


Hi beauties! Sorry for missing Monday's post, but I needed to go to Belgium, so I didn't have time to blog :( But I'm back today and have a review on  Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Lip Balm (12.5 ml, 6.90 EUR). Its 100% pure and natural!


The lip balm comes in a bright yellow packaging and has a lovely floral design on it. 

The formula is with out parabens, without oils, synthetic colors and flavors and all ingredients are 100% natural.  


The formula of the balm feels thick and rich. It does glide on lips easily and hydrates them instantly. I use it together with my Lush lip scrub and since I have done it I haven't had chipped lips. After I started using this balm my lips have been so hydrated and I don't feel like they dry out. Also it seems like my lips have been more plumper as well. 


This is the first product I tried from the brand and I can say I'm so impressed. Its always hard for me to find a lip balm which actually works for me and keeps my lips soft and hydrated and this has done it all!


If you are interested of this gem I'll link it here. I highly recommend it ;)


Have you tried anything from the brand?


Thanks for reading! xo's

5 comments:

  1. This sounds nice but I don't like glossy tinted lipbalms too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour for a lip balm, sounds really good,

    www.beautybykaris.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Figs & Rouge, this is such a pretty shade too!

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had a few lip balms from Figs and Rouge and quite liked them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried their aloe balm but this one looks much more interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete