Monday 19 September 2016

Review: Turbliss Bioactive Peat Toner


Hi loves! Like I said last week today's post is on Turbliss Bioactive Peat Toner (100 ml). If you haven't seen the last week's post you can check it out here. The Turbliss toner is vegan, hand made and 100% natural.

The toner comes in a glass bottle and has a spray and I use it to spray it on a cotton pad and then use it on my face morning and evening (after cleansing). 

Its 100% pure peat water, which claim to cleanse, refresh, revitalize and tones the skin. It also claims to minimize the pores and also even out the skin tone.

It definetly feels refreshing and cleanses the skin for sure. If I have any traces of makeup left on my skin, it removes it. 

I feel like it did make my pores smaller, but my skin is not in the best condition at the moment. Some reason I'm braking out and usually its the toner that keeps my skin clear. It just how I personally feel. 

I thinks its a great product, but my skin needs something different. I have oily skin type and I feel like I need something bit stronger to keep my skin clear. I have used up most of it and I will use it all up, but I don't think I'll buy it again. I'm still happy I bought it and tried out.


which is your favorite toner?


Thanks for reading :)

9 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I last used as a toner, I really need to start again!

    I like the sound of this, it's definitely a little different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried Serozinc from La Roche-Posay?
    It´s also a toner you use after cleansing. Its aimed at oily/sensitive skin.
    I have only used it a couple times so I dont know if I would recomend it or not, but apparently is supposed to be very good.

    Vanessa x www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't use it before. Thanks for sharing though, I'll look into it :)

      Delete
  3. I have not seen this brand before! so interesting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your review! It definitely sounds worth a try, I'm on the lookout for natural products as they tend to be kinder to my sensitive skin :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so good!!! I would love to give it a try :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like interesting product, but I also have an oily skin, so I'm not sure If it's good for my skin type :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you've reminded me I need to get a toner! great post

    This Girl Loves Chic xx

    ReplyDelete