Monday 12 September 2016

Wishlist: Estonian Beauty


Hi loves! I haven't lived in Estonia for sometime now (around 7 years) and in Estonia lately there is so many natural beauty brands and I want to try everything :D So here is my wishlist at the moment!

Lets start out with Joik and I have reviewed few of their products on my blog before. I have tried their their bath products, which you can read about here and here. I have my eye on their Citrus Bath Truffles (310 g, 12,00 €, link).

This pictures is from Joik.eu

I can imagine how refreshing this will smell. I love citrus scent on bath and body products. This is suitable for dry skin, which is exactly what my skin will need upcoming season. I love colder months to take bath, I find it so relaxing.

Next Joik item in my list is their Shower Oil Fresh (200 ml, 15,73 €, link). The name already makes me want to try it and it claims to wash gently and thats what my skin will need upcoming season. Its with avocado and grape seed oil, which sounds like it will be so moisturizing to the skin. 
This picture is from Joik.eu

This picture is from Joik.eu

Next is their Cleansing Facial Foam with Cucumber & Watercress Extracts & Aloe Juice (150 ml, 18,50 €, link). I like foam cleansers, because on colder months they seem more gentle on the skin. It claims to balance and restore the skin.

I'm trying out at the moment Turbliss toner, which I'll talk about next week, but I do have other products I would love to try from them, like their Illuminating Peat Water with 24K Gold (100 ml, link). I like it can be used on face and hair. 

This picture is from Turbliss.eu

This picture is from Turbliss.eu

I'm in love with body oils. I feel body oils sink into the skin so much faster then butters and instantly hydrate the skin. I can't wait to get my hands on Turbliss Firming and Enlivening Body Oil (link). Its 100% natural and when applied to damp skin, it claims to sink in fast. The packaging looks cute too :)

The last item from them on my wishlist is their Magical Berry Oil (10ml, link). It contains vitamin E and A, and is for 30+. I'm in love with facial oils and its a must have step in my skincare routine. I like this is suitable to use around eyes and lips as well.

The picture is from Turbliss.eu


This is it for my wishlist :) Have you tried any of these products before? Let me know in the comments below if you have and whats your thoughts.


Thanks for reading! xo's

16 comments:

  1. Great post! I am a huge fan of foamy cleansers too, I always find them to be very gentle on my skin

    Safinaaz @thegreycanvas
    The Grey Canvas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are and its very needed on colder months x

      Delete
  2. These products sound amazing, especially that shower oil!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Citrus Bath Truffles look and sound just absolutely amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I picked these up yesterday and these smell so good :)

      Delete
  4. These products look nice! Thanks for sharing!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using body oils, I never heard of this brand before, is it only in Estonia?

    Nikki -
    https://theunhappymermaid.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do deliver in EU as well. You can check out the page here: joik.eu

      Delete
  6. I love using body oils and being introduced to new beauty brands. Thanks for sharing!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These products sound so amazing! I would love to try them all.... especially the 24k one!!!
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it when beauty products come in beautiful packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here :D I get sucked in with the packaging all the time x

      Delete
  9. I love Joik and Turbliss's face mask for young skin is so-so great!
    https://mariarttr.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete