Friday 1 December 2017

Review: Blessix Silk & Shine Eye Gel


Hi loves! I have dry under eye area and I have been testing Blessix Silk & Shine Eye Gel (15ml, €24.90).

It comes golden bronze metal jar and has the brands logon the cap. The formula of the eye gel feels light weight. It has light apricot shade to it and also it has bit of shimmer to it, which is really fine. It contains silk proteins, organic oils, aloe vera, fluorescent pigments and antioxidants. It fits all skin types. It reduces look of fatigue and provides hydration to deeper layers of epidermis.   
One of the first things I noticed when I started using this eye gel is how fast it sinks into the skin. It instantly brightens up the under eye area and makes me look rested. It also provides hydration and make the under eye area look less dry. It did soften the look of fine lines under my eye, but it didn't take them away completely. It might work for me better when the summer comes, because this time of the year my under eye area is extra dry.

I do like the eye gel, because of the formula. I love how fast it sinks into my skin, it doesn't irritate my eyes and I do have sensitive eyes. Also like the brightening effect it gives me. I can make it work for me this time of the year, if I also use more eye masks, which I do every year, because just eye gel/cream is not enough for me. If you are interested in it you can check it out here.



Have you tried anything from the brand before?


Thanks for reading! xo's

4 comments:

  1. Does the shimmer show through the makeup? I like that it has a gel consistency but I'm not a fan of shimmer in skin care products.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't show through makeup at all or look shimmery on skin. It just gives brightening effect x

      Delete
  2. This cream definitely looks interesting, I would love to give it a go. It's brilliant that it sinks into the skin quickly, I have tried numerous products similar to this that just tend to layer on top of the skin for a while which is exceedingly irritating.

    Amy;
    My Latest Post

    ReplyDelete