Tuesday 19 July 2016

Review: Amanprana Razoli


Hi beauties! Summer is time when its all about smooth legs and I have been testing out Amanprana Razoli (100 ml, 34.95 EUR) and I did get it free to review. Its 100% natural and organic, and it can be used all over the body.


Razoli comes in a glass bottle and has twist off cap, which is not ideal packaging in my oppinion, because it gets all oily and it would be so handy if it would come with a pump and way more comfortable to use. As I mentioned before it can be used all over the body, it can be used to shave legs, armpits and also pubic hair.

The formula contains extra vinegar olive, coconut and almond oil, which work together with essential oils to repair wounds and irritant areas and also eradicate bacteria. It also contains natural vitamin E and carotenes, which keep skin young and supple. Its also free of parabens, chemicals, alcohol, paraffin and wax.


I like it can be used wet and dry and they recommend massaging the Razoli into the skin and first shave in the direction the hair grows and then against it. 

The oil itself is light weight and spreads easily over the skin. It has a light citrus scent to it, which smells so refreshing and makes shaving easier.


I have been now using it for few weeks now and it does give me way closer shave and I have noticed my legs stay smooth longer. At the same time it conditions my skin and leaves it softer and hydrated. I have also used it on other parts on my body and it works well. I haven't experience any skin irritation. 


It is a pricy item, but I don't need to use a lot at once. I also like its natural and contains good ingredients and is cruelty free.

If you are interested in this item I'll link it here. They have other natural products as well, like their mouth oil, which I did review (link) on my other blog.


Have you tried shaving oils before?


Thanks for reading! xo's

6 comments:

  1. I have never used oil before, something to try next week :-) www.time2gossip.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like egg york hehhe, I'm hoping it's summer here soon!

    ♡ http://kayxcake.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this sounds really nice, anything that keeps my legs smooth longer is a winner in my book! I'd definitely prefer it with a pump, too, though.

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely want a pump for the bottle, otherwise I am too messy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks interesting but I wouldn't buy without a pump!

    ReplyDelete