Friday 12 May 2017

Beauty Haul: Ilu Sõnum


Hi loves! I picked up few amazing beauty items from Ilu Sõnum. Its a beauty fair, which takes place in Estonia twice year: spring and fall.

Lets jump in and the first thing I picked up is a love body butter from Olivolio Botanics and its their Donkey Milk Body Butter (review). Its for dry skin and makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft. I didn't expect to find it there, so it was a nice surprise.



Next I got MICA Beauty Makeup Perfecting Primer (30ml). It instantly makes the skin matte and smooth. It doesn't contain any parabens and if you didn't know before they do mineral makeup. I haven't tried their makeup before, but I do like some of their skincare items like the peeling gel (review) and the cleansing milk (review). I'm so excited to try their makeup base and I'll let you guys know how I like it :) Hopefully it will keep me matte all day, fingers crossed.




I ended up getting 2 skincare items from Premier and the first one is their Perfecting Eye Serum (30ml), I have very dry under eye area and I try this serum there on my hand and it made it so soft that I couldn't leave with out it. Their skincare is expensive, but I did get a free gift with it and I could choose between face serum or an eye cream. I picked their Prestige Concentrated Face Serum (50ml). Its so generous gift and I can't wait to start testing everything out. I also like the dark blue packaging.







The last two items I got, are from a new brand to me and it is -417. Its from Isreal and I got their Aromatic Body Peeling Kiwi & Mango (450g), which I could test out there on my hands and it made the skin so smooth. Another item I couldn't resist :D I also got from the same range their Aromatic Body Butter Kiwi & Mango (250ml) and this made my hands so soft. I got a free gift with the purchase, which is their Hand moisturizer (50ml). Its in perfect size for traveling. 



This is it for my little haul :) I'm so excited to try out the new goodies and I'm happy I found a new brand to try as well. It was a great trip :)


Have you tried any of these items?


 Thanks for reading! xo's

1 comment: