Sunday 7 May 2017

Review: Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder


Hi loves! Today's post is on Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder (5g, $4.40). Innisfree is a Korean beauty brand and they make natural beauty products. I got this powder in my Bomibox (its a beauty subscription box and contains full size kbeauty items).


The powder comes in a light green jar and has a sifter in it, so the powder wouldn't come out. It also came with a buff, but I like to use a brush more when applying my powder, so I tossed it.

The powder is with Jeju natural minerals and mint, which help with oil control. It also promises to control sebum, but I still get oily through out the day. I did notice when using it, my skin felt all day silky to the touch, even when I looked oily in the t-zone. It also didn't let my makeup brake up. I only needed to blot the skin and I my makeup looked fresh.


Another thing I like about this powder is the fact I can use it more ways then one. I can use it to prime my lids, set my makeup, use it after my skincare to control oiliness and also on my hair when its bit oily. It perfect for travel and it also helps the packaging is small ;)


I'm really happy with this powder. It handled my oily skin better then I expected. I haven't tried anything else from the brand and it was such a great introduction to the brand. Makes me wanna try more :)

If you are interested in this powder you can find it on RoseRoseShop, I'll leave the link here


Which is your must have powder?


  Thanks for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment