Sunday 21 May 2017

Review: Balance Me Super Moisturising Body Wash


Hi loves! How are you all doing? I have been sick the past 3 days and still am, but I feel bit better and I'm able to blog :) Today's post is on Balance Me Super Moisturising Body Wash (200ml). The formula of it is richly hydrating and claims to be dry skin friendly.


The shower gel comes in a yellow squeeze tube (on their page I found only 280ml bottle, which comes with a pump) and I love the yellow packaging. It looks so happy :) Its easy to get the product out and the formula is with out parabens, sulphates, petroleum, mineral oils, silicones, dea, pegs propylene glycol, artificial fragrances and colors. It does have a herbal scent to it, which I personally like, but it took me sometime to get use to it.


How to use: Massage it onto wet skin and wash off. 

It doesn't dry my skin out like some other shower gels do. It leaves it hydrated, but I still need to moisturize my skin after shower, because its just not enough (I have very dry skin). It has been my goto shower gel, because how gentle it is to my skin and the herbal scent is so relaxing. I also like the texture of the body wash, its not too runny, more like proper gel.



I definetly will buy a new bottle after I finish this one and maybe try a new body wash as well :) I also like 99% of the ingredients are natural. If you are interested in this you can find it in bigger bottle on their pager (link).


Which is your favorite natural body wash?



  Thanks for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment