Sunday 6 August 2017

Review: Mastic Spa Deep Hydra Mask


Hi loves! If you have read my other blog you already know I have been loving Mastic Spa Deep Hydra Mask (link, 50ml, 26.02 EUR).


It comes in a glass jar and I use a brush to take the product out and apply to my face. Otherwise it would be a mess to use. The formula of it is thick and applying it will take some time (to get even application everywhere). It doesn't contain any parabens or mineral oil.

It provides deep hydration and softens the look of fine lines. It contains wine, which is rich with tartaric acid and it provides hydration to the skin and also has anti aging properties. Also contains ingredients like chestnut extract, mastic, chamomile, aloe and other organic extracts, which protect the epidermis and leave the skin firmer and velvety.


How to use:
I apply it on dry cleansed face with a brush. I let it be on the skin till its completely dry (which takes about 15 minutes). After that I remove the mask and it can hurt a little, because its peel off mask.



I have oily skin and this hydrating mask is perfect for my skin type. It leaves my skin hydrated, matte and silky smooth. I also feel my skin is firmer and I always have a great makeup days, because it also took away all my dead skin cells. My skin really does feel velvety ;) Down below you can see before and after picture.


If you are interested in this mask you can find it here and they do deliver in EU and other parts of the world.

I have never tried anything like this before and I'm really happy with the results I get with it. My skin feels like new after I use it and I'm excited to try something else from the brand :)


Have you tried the brand before?


Thanks for reading! xo's

2 comments:

  1. I love a good face mask. I've never heard of this one before but it's great that it gave you such great results. x

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a Greek brand and I have seen it only there. Its great peel off mask, which doesn't dry out the skin x

      Delete